Tags

, , , , , ,

As I mentioned earlier I received advice to reduce the pH level not increase it. So to do this I was instructed to flush the plants with filtered water that had 8oz of “tea”, which they make at the store, 2mil of both my current Grow formula and a magnesium calcium product, per gallon of water. I was to do this till my pH decreased down to around 6. In doing this I combined all the ingredients into my water then decreased the pH to 6 and poured this in the plant capturing the outflow in another bucket which I checked the pH of that. It took about 3 to 4 1/2 gallon flushes per plant before I got close to 6 in the outflow. I only did this for 3 of the strains that looked the worst. Headband 2, Moroccan 100%, and Cheese Haze 2.

That evening I took several measurements from different locations and levels of all the plants to see where they were at along with noting leaf characteristics and severity.

Headband 2, 6.2 – 6.4 – 6.2 major yellowing
Cheese Haze 2, 6.4 – 6.4 light yellowing & some browing
White Widow 1, 6.3 – 6.3 looked good
Headband 1, 6.4 – 6.4 minor yellowing
Cheese Haze 1, 6.1 – 6.5 – 6.2 minor yellowing
White Widow 2, 5.4 – 6.4 – 6.4 looked good
NYC, 6.6 – 6.5 – 6.2 minor tip browning
Superstar, 6.6 – 6.2 – 6.6 looks good
Moroccan, 6.2 – 6.4 – 6.2 major browning of tips
Shaman 2, 6.8 – 6.8 very minor yellowing
Shaman 1, 6.8 – 6.6 very minor yellowing

Advertisements