So last weekend I switched to the 12/12 and installed the 240v timer. I hope that by using this timer I don’t stress the plant, which I think I did last time along with getting it too hot. I have also moved my seedlings into rockwool, which then will be re-potted into smart pots and placed in the grow lab once the NYD has been harvested. The NYD is thriving and is showing great progress. My seedlings along with my clone have been in the mini greenhouse and doing well. I am noticing a slight discoloration of the leaves on the one, but I am hoping that it will grow out of it. I think that I may have been a little aggressive in the feeding and perhaps this caused the problem.